Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of TASTEOLOGY EV Olive Oil
- 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons of TASTEOLOGY Red Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon TASTEOLOGY Gret Barrier Reef Rock Salt
- ¼ teaspoon TASTEOLOGY Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat the olive oil over medium in a small frypan. Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes or until it begins to brown, watch carefully so that it does not burn. Add the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk and simmer until it thickens.
- Put the salmon skin-side down on the baking paper and coat with the glaze using a pastry brush.
- Bake for 5 minutes then brush again with the glaze. Put it back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through. Serve with your favourite salad or veggies and enjoy.