We are drooling over this recipe by Donna Hay.
Get the Taste: Tasteology Balsamic, Great Barrier Reef Chilli Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ CUP (60ML) EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 4 CLOVES GARLIC, THINLY SLICED
- ½ TEASPOON DRIED CHILLI FLAKES
- 400G SPAGHETTI
- ¼ CUP (60ML) CARAMELISED BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 250G BURRATA, TORN
- MICRO (BABY) PURPLE BASIL, TO SERVE
- SEA SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute or until golden brown and crisp. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, garlic mixture and remaining oil and toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta between bowls and top with the burrata, basil, salt and pepper to serve.